Here is an update to our Nocatee amenities based on the latest information:
Due to the effects of the COVID-19 virus and our restricted capacity please we ask you to please follow these guidelines to allow all residents the ability to access the parks:
1. Per our current policy, up to six guests per household per day will be allowed at the Spray Park. No guests are currently admitted to the Splash Waterpark or other CDD pools.
2. When you make a reservation, if Sign Up Genius only allows for a quantity of one on your system, then please make additional, separate reservations for each person in your group. Simply listing several names when the Quantity is one, does not guarantee a reservation has been made for each member of your group.
3. Only make reservations for your immediate household.
4. Persons not following these reservation guidelines, including making multiple reservations under different email addresses, may lose all reservations.
5. It is important to note that ALL persons, regardless of age, are required to hold a Nocatee Resident Card for Resident access to the amenities. Any person not holding a valid Nocatee Resident Card, regardless of age, is considered a guest.
6. For those needing Resident Cards, please call the Resident Services Office at 904-924-6850 for an appointment.
7. For all Nocatee events, activities and amenities we remind participants that our community is still fighting the COVID-19 virus. We ask all participants to take precautions for themselves as well as for the benefit of others in our community.
9am – 12pm
1pm – 4pm
5pm – 8pm
If you cannot keep a reservation, please cancel it so that another resident may use it. The instructions for cancellation are available on the sign up page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
By clicking below I acknowledge that I have read and understand the reservation policies discussed above. Before proceeding, please review the COVID-19 Liability Waiver at the bottom of the page.
I accept, understand, acknowledge and agree that my electronic signature to the Waiver of Liability (“Waiver”) shall be considered an original signature for all purposes and shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.